February 15, 2013

CopyCat Chic-fil-A Sauce


I know what you're thinking.  Chic-fil-A sauce with a picture of grape tomatoes isn't exactly what most people use this sauce for.  I didn't make it for tomatoes, in fact I made it to dip french fries in, and we did.  But I had some leftover and no chicken nuggets on hand, and no more french fries so I tried tomatoes.  I'm telling you, I fell in love with the combination.  I couldn't stop eating it with the little sweet grape tomatoes. I really know how to make a healthy food unhealthy don't I?

Some of you might not even know what Chick-fil-A is....sorry about that.  It's a fast food place found here in the South mostly but they are making their way North. They only serve chicken for meat options.  They are closed on Sunday's.  I like that.

I haven't tried the nuggets that go along with this recipe for the sauce, but she was right on with the sauce so I'm sure the nuggets would be delish as well.


CopyCat Chick-fil-A Sauce


Ingredients
  • 1/2 cup mayonnaise
  • 2 Tbsp mustard
  • 1/2 tsp garlic powder
  • 1 Tbsp vinegar
  • 2 Tbsp honey
  • salt and pepper
Cooking Directions
  1. Combine all the ingredients and mix until smooth.

No comments: