January 19, 2016

Easy Slow Cooker Peanut Clusters



This is really a ridiculously easy candy to make.  If you have a slow cooker you can easily make this. You just dump all the ingredients into a large (6 quart) slow cooker and then scoop the mix into clumps on wax paper.  Easy peasy. 

OK, here's the thing.  You do want salted peanuts.  I got lightly salted and it was still good but I think regular salted would have been even better. Also, stir every so often during the process just to get the white chocolate good and mixed in with the other chocolates. Finally, you can add whatever your head desires at the end.  I think raisins might be good.  I added some mini marshmallows at the end and they were really good. You might want to do it in increments, otherwise the marshmallows will just melt.  

Great recipe!  Glad I tried it, I think I'll half the recipe next time because it makes A LOT of candy.  I brought it all to a New Years Eve party and I still ended up sending some home with people. 

Easy Slow Cooker Peanut Clusters
Recipe from Country Outfitter


Ingredients
  • 1 (32 oz) package almond bark white
  • 1 (32 oz) package almond bark chocolate
  • 1 bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
  • 48 oz dry roasted salted peanuts
Cooking Directions
  1. Pour all of the ingredients in a 6 quart slow cooker.
  2. Cook on low for 3 hours.
  3. Lay wax paper on a work surface and spray with non-stick spray.
  4. Scoop the candy onto the wax paper and leave until set.

No comments: