August 19, 2015

Kid Friendly Salmon


It's been a little hard to work on my blog this week.  School has started here and I do a online public school with my daughter and that equals very little time for myself.

That being said, this is a great dinner if you're trying to get your kids to eat more fish like I am.  This makes the salmon sort of sweet and savory at the same time.  My husband isn't the biggest fish eater either and he really loved this recipe.

It's easy to throw together and cooks in no time.  No super strong flavors and no spice so it's very kid (and husband) friendly. Great to add to the weekly menu!

Kid Friendly Salmon
Recipe from Tomorrow Farm Fiber Arts



Ingredients
  • 1/3 cup soy sauce
  • 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
  • 2 Tbsp brown sugar
  • 2 cloves of garlic, minced
  • 1 lb fresh salmon, cut into 4 pieces
Cooking Directions
  1. Mix the soy sauce, oil, brown sugar and garlic together.
  2. Place the salmon in a baking dish and pour the sauce over the top. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
  3. Grill or broil over medium heat for 3-4 minutes per side until fish is flaky.

No comments: