Summer isn't over yet, although I wish I'd found this drink at the beginning of summer. There is still time to enjoy it!
Easy to assemble and tastes for refreshing on a hot day. It's fresh, not too sweet and there's the little hint of cucumber flavor that makes people go "oh, yum". Perfect for a day by the pool or after a long day of yard work. Kids love it and grown ups do too.
Starbucks Lime Refresher (CopyCat)
Recipe from Herbamum
- 1/4 cup mint leaves, finely chopped or mint tea in a bag
- 3/4 - 1 cup cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 3 cups water
- 3/4 cup sweetener (I used sugar but you can use anything)
- 2 cups fresh lime juice
- lime slices for garnish if desired.
- Add the chopped cucumber and finely chopped mint (or tea) to the 3 cups of water. Stir around and then use a fine mesh strainer to remove the mint leaves and cucumber pieces. Add the cucumber flavored water to a large pitcher.
- Add the lime juice and sweetener to the pitcher and stir in an additional 4 cups of water. Stir well until your sweetener has been incorporated.
- Chill and serve with a lime wedge for garnish, if desired.