Are you ready for Valentines Day? Yea, me either. Well, at least dessert is done.
This is one of those recipes that anyone can do. Really. Even if you're not a "baker". It's not difficult, if you can run a mixer you can make this.
As you can see, my marbling didn't turn out great but the taste is exceptional. Your loved one won't care that the marbling isn't exactly right. The taste will win him/her over. The bottom is a delicious chocolate cookie crust. The filling is a mixture of vanilla and chocolate cheesecake. You bake it in one large baking pan and then cut them into whatever shape you want.
Feel free to drizzle or top with whatever you like! Easy!
Happy Valentines Day to you and yours.
Marbled Cheesecake Hearts
Recipe from Eagle Brand
- 2 cups finely crushed chocolate creme-filled cookies (Oreo's for example)
- 3 Tbsp butter or margarine, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 - 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 whole eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate, melted
- Preheat the oven to 300º
- Line a 9x13 inch dish with foil and set aside.
- Mix the cookie crumbs and the butter and press into the prepared dish.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer, or using a hand held mixer, beat the cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk and beat until smooth. Add the eggs and vanilla and beat until smooth.
- Pour half the batter over the prepared crust and smooth out so it's even.
- Add the melted chocolate into the remaining half of cream cheese mixture and then spoon over the vanilla mixture that is on the dish. Use a knife to make a marbled design.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until set. Cool. Chill for at least 1 hour.
- When cold, use the foil to lift the cheesecake out of the dish. Use a heart shaped cookie cutter, or any shape to prefer to cut out shapes. You can also just cut into bars or use a template made of wax paper to create shapes. Once cut, refrigerate until ready to eat.