This is a quick and easy recipe to make for dinner or an appetizer. If you're making it for dinner just serve it on top of some rice. For an appetizer just dig in with some toothpicks. Everyone loves sweet and sour and when you add it to the convenience of meatballs, it just can't be beat.
Sweet and Sour Meatballs
Recipe from Six Sisters Stuff
- 2 pounds frozen meatballs
- 1 (10 oz) jar sweet and sour sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cubed
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cubed (I used orange)
- 1 medium onion, cubed
- 1 (20 oz) can pineapple chunks
- Place the frozen meatballs in the slow cooker.
- In a medium sized bowl, add all the other ingredients and mix together and then pour over the top of the meatballs. Stir until coated.
- Turn slow cooker on low and cook for 7-8 hours or 4-5 hours on high.