February 4, 2015

Peanut Butter and Nutella Fudge


Another item that I made this past week was this delicious fudge.  I have to tell you that I haven't had the greatest luck with making fudge in the past.  Even the easy "no fail" fudge recipes get me.  My neighbor makes the BEST fudge and I'm so envious of her. I didn't have much hope when I decided to make this recipe but I was making it for my daughter and her babysitter to enjoy one night, so I figured they'd be easier to please.  In fact, I didn't even taste it until the next day (Super Bowl Sunday) when I brought what was left to a friends house to watch the game.

Everyone who was eating it was saying it was great, so I tried it.  You know what? It was great.  I think this might be my first non-failed fudge. I'm so proud of me. :)

Peanut Butter and Chocolate are a favorite of so many people, me included.  Nutella is another slight addiction of mine, so really there isn't much not to like here.  I think your family and friends will appreciate your efforts.

Peanut Butter and Nutella Fudge
Recipe from Wine and Glue


Ingredients
  • 1 cup peanut butter chips
  • 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
  • 1 cup chocolate chips
  • 1/2 cup Nutella
  • 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
Cooking Directions
  1. Line an 8x8 inch pan with tin foil.
  2. Get two saucepans. In one saucepan add the peanut butter and peanut butter chips. At the same time, add the chocolate chips and Nutella in the other pan. Turn the heat to medium low heat. 
  3. Add half the sweetened condensed milk to one pan and half in the other. 
  4. Stir until completely melted and creamy. 
  5. Dollop the peanut butter and chocolate mixtures with two separate spoons alternatively in the prepared pan. You can use a knife to swirl if it's warm enough but mine set pretty quickly and wouldn't really swirl. 
  6. Let set for at least 4 hours or overnight.  If you're in a rush you can refrigerate it.  When set you can cut into squares. Enjoy!

No comments: