I've been wanting to try this recipe for quite some time. My chance finally came up recently and it was SO good!
I have to admit that I may have just dug into this with a spoon. I mean, it makes a fantastic dip, it also tastes great straight off the spoon. :)
The slight bite and heat from the jalapeño was delicious. The cheese pieces and the creaminess from the mayonnaise was outstanding. There isn't anything about this dip I didn't like. The flavors all meld together so well. I just loved it.
Mexican Corn Dip
Recipe by Damn Delicious
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 5 ears corn, rinsed and shucked
- 1 jalapeno, seeds and membranes removed
- 3 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp crumbled cotija cheese
- 2 Tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- juice from 1 lime
- Melt the butter in a large skillet. Add the corn and jalapeño and cook until charred, about 8-10 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients and serve immediately.