June 21, 2016

3-Minute Fudge


I'm one of those people who has trouble with fudge.  I mean, I've made it and half the time it turns out great and the other half of the time it's gritty.  So, I tend to be leary about even making it at all. When I saw this recipe and I thought I'd give it a try.

I've got to tell you, it was super easy, super fast and super delicious.  Win Win!

I have a neighbor who makes amazing fudge so I sort of judge all other fudges by her's.  This one is creamier than hers.  But of course, her's probably takes longer than 3 minutes too. The taste is super chocolatey, it's creamy and smooth.  I loved it.

If you're like me and need a quick dessert to thrill, this could be just the thing.

3-Minute Fudge
Recipe from Chocolate Chocolate and More


Ingredients
  • 1 can sweetened condensed milk
  • 1 bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
Cooking Directions
  1. Spray a small square pan with cooking spray, 8x8 or smaller. Line with parchment paper and spray again for easy cutting.
  2. Mix the sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips together in a medium sized microwave safe bowl.
  3. Heat for 1 minute in the microwave and then stir. It should be smooth at this point but if not microwave again in 30 second intervals until it is.
  4. Remove from the microwave and add the vanilla extract, stir and either refrigerate for leave on a counter top until set.

No comments: