I'm one of those people who has trouble with fudge. I mean, I've made it and half the time it turns out great and the other half of the time it's gritty. So, I tend to be leary about even making it at all. When I saw this recipe and I thought I'd give it a try.
I've got to tell you, it was super easy, super fast and super delicious. Win Win!
I have a neighbor who makes amazing fudge so I sort of judge all other fudges by her's. This one is creamier than hers. But of course, her's probably takes longer than 3 minutes too. The taste is super chocolatey, it's creamy and smooth. I loved it.
If you're like me and need a quick dessert to thrill, this could be just the thing.
Recipe from Chocolate Chocolate and More
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Spray a small square pan with cooking spray, 8x8 or smaller. Line with parchment paper and spray again for easy cutting.
- Mix the sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips together in a medium sized microwave safe bowl.
- Heat for 1 minute in the microwave and then stir. It should be smooth at this point but if not microwave again in 30 second intervals until it is.
- Remove from the microwave and add the vanilla extract, stir and either refrigerate for leave on a counter top until set.