June 24, 2013

Fruit Dip



 I hope you all had an excellent weekend!  Did anyone do anything super fun?

My weekend sort of starts today, why you ask? Because today is my birthday.  My husband and daughter are taking extra special care of me today so I'm going to enjoy every minute of it!  Before I run off for my pampering, I will post this delicious recipe.  It's my birthday gift to you. :)

Some of the best recipes are the most simple ones, don't you agree? I brought this over for some friends to enjoy and it was well loved.  Great way to fancy up a fruit tray!

Fruit Dip
Found at Brown Eyed Baker

Ingredients

  • 1 - 8 oz package of cream cheese, softened
  • 1 - 7 oz jar of marshmallow cream
Directions

  1. Mix all of the ingredients until smooth.  Serve at room temperature or slightly chilled. 
  2. Serve with your favorite fruits.  



No comments: