January 5, 2017

Top 5 of 2016

This past year, there were some defining favorites for my viewers.  There was a significant number in views on these recipes, more than any other.  I love being able to share my cooking trials with you all, thank you for your support!  I can't wait to see what 2017 brings!

5.

Who can blame you all for this choice, I mean, soft delicious fudge in 3 minutes.  Yep, and it's so good!  Find the recipe here

4.

We're all on a diet now, right? OK, not all of us but who couldn't use a little extra energy during the day? Find the recipe here


3.

These little candies are totally worth their name.  Delicious and not hard to make, I can see why they're of of your favorites.  Find the recipe here

2.

These little gems were a quick hit, I only posted this recipe a couple of months ago and they're already in the number 2 spot.  I decorated a cheesecake with them but I snacked on all the rest.  
Find the recipe here

1. 

The number one favorite recipe was this brownie!  They're healthy and delicious.  No really, they're healthy.  Find the recipe here

No comments: