September 19, 2011

Redneck Rigatoni


Dad, this one's for you.  My dad told me about an "appetizer" he'd created on the fly for some hungry kids at the house one day.  You think I'm kidding?  I'm not.  This appetizer is seriously easy.  I can't believe I'm even writing a post about it; I'm totally giggling right now.  Here's what you do.  Pay close attention because this is REALLY complicated.  Take a box of rigatoni (I used the smaller rigatoni size) and boil it to al dente. Let it cool slightly so you can handle it. Open a can of Easy Cheese (you choose the flavor), hold your finger over one end of the rigatoni and put the spout of the Easy Cheese can in the other end.  Fill. Now you're done.  Eat it.


Fancy I know.  Aren't you jealous that you didn't think of it?  Or maybe you did.  My co-worker has given me some good ideas on how to take this one step further; when that happens you'll be the first to know.  Well, second to know since I'll tell my co-worker first since he thought of it.

Enjoy.

No comments: