October 15, 2012

Cayman Lemonade


I know that some of you are already mourning the end of summer.  I am not one of those people but I do sympathize with the rest of you.  It is on your behalf that I present you with this little cocktail.  It will transport you to the summer time again, it's amazing.  I was hesitant when I read about it and there were claims it didn't taste like alcohol at all, which is important to me.  Surprisingly true!  Tastes like a pink lemonade.  Delish!

If you're not quite ready to bust out this drink in October, I understand.  Just bust it out in July instead.  :)


I found this recipe on Pinterest but when I tried to go to the original link it gave me an error, so I promise that I'd like to give props to whomever came up with this drink but I don't know who that is.  Feel free to share if you know.

Cayman Lemonade


Ingredients
  • 1 oz. Vodka
  • 1 oz. Peach Schnapps
  • 1 oz. Triple Sec
  • Splash of Cranberry Juice
  • Splash of Club Soda
  • Squeeze of Lime
Cooking Directions
  1. Pour the Vodka, Peach Schnapps and Triple Sec into a shaker with some ice and mix well. Pour into a glass with more ice and add the the cranberry juice and club soda to taste. Top with a squeeze of lime and enjoy.

No comments: