July 16, 2012

Artichoke Spinach Dip



I've been on a quest to find an Artichoke dip like I had years ago in Montana.  I knew this one wouldn't be exactly like it since that one didn't have spinach but I thought I'd give it a try anyway. I thought this dip was good, but not exactly what I had been looking for.  Don't get me wrong, I'd make it again.  It really was good.

I made this dip for our monthly dinner club for July.  I'll post about that here soon. Our dinner club parties are awesome.  I'm so lucky to live on a street where everyone gets a long for the most part. I hope to post about it soon, until then give this dip a try and let me know what you think.

A-Freaking-Mazing Artichoke Dip
Found at Joyful Abode


8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/4 sour cream
1/4 mayonnaise
1 cup of chopped spinach
2 cans of artichoke hearts
garlic salt
chili powder
Shredded Mozzarella cheese

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.

To soften the cream cheese and make mixing easier, microwave the cream cheese for 2 minutes at 50% power.

combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix together well.  Season to taste with the garlic salt and chili powder.

Bake for 30-45 minutes and then broil for about 10 minutes to brown the cheese.


No comments: