January 2, 2013

Top 5 of 2011

I know I'm a year late here but better late than never right? I just wanted to start a little tradition of getting the top 5's out for the New Year so let's just pretend for a minute that you don't notice this is a year old OK? :)  Thanks!



Red Velvet Crepe Cake

To say that this recipe is a favorite of 2011 is a slight misrepresentation of it's importance, because it is in fact the most viewed recipe on my blog up until the present time.  I'm not surprised, it was an incredible cake to look at, and to eat.  In case you're wondering, this recipe makes two cakes so you can  share one and keep one for yourself!


Ina Garten Sesame Noodles

Ina Garten never lets me down.  Her recipes turn out perfectly for me every time and I always get rave reviews.  I did modify this recipe but I still think it's awesome!


Bacon Wrapped Smokies with Brown Sugar

Talk about the perfect party food and someone will always mention the cute little "hot dogs" that everyone loves.  They are the perfect sized appetizer for a party.  Just a toothpick and you're all set for a on the go nibble.  Add bacon and brown sugar and you may have just created the perfect snack!


Redneck Rigatoni

Thanks Dad!  This is one of his creations and it's been viewed plenty of times.  People love how simple and easy it is and what's more redneck then canned cheese!


Chocolate Swiss Roll with Marshmallow Frosting

This was a delicious creation!  The marshmallow frosting really puts it over the top.  The cake is so chocolatey that the frosting is the perfect accompaniment.  It was fun to make and even funner to eat!


No comments: