July 5, 2013

Sex in the Driveway



I hope you had a fantastically fun 4th of July!  We had a big ol' block party on our street and it was so much fun! There is nothing like living on a street full of people you actually like!  Imagine that! We have several of these little block parties a year and I look forward to them.  Also, it's handy to be steps away from your house on late night's like these. 

I'm a fan of sweet fruity flavored drinks so this was perfect for me. 


I'm not sure where the name came from, or maybe I just don't want to know. :)  If you like fruity drinks you're going to really like this, perfect for pool parties!

Sex in the Driveway
Recipe from The Daily Noff


Ingredients
  • 1 oz. Blue Curacao
  • 1 oz. Peach Schnapps
  • 2 oz. Vodka, I used dragon fruit but citrus is good too.
  • top it off with Citrus flavored soda like 7up
Directions
  1. Mix all the ingredients (except the soda) and put into a big glass with ice. Top it off with soda.

No comments: