January 22, 2014

Skinny Shake


If you're anything like me, you're trying to find ways to get your chocolate fix without eating a cupcake or candy bar. OK, that might just be me.

I'm attempting to stay off sugar for a while.  Not forever, just until I don't require it during the day or at dinner.  It's been my one and only true addiction.

So back to this skinny shake. This does require a blender or in our case a NUTR-bullet.  So quick and easy and best of all it totally takes care of my chocolate craving.  The post I used for this shake said it tasted like a Frosty.  I wouldn't go quite that far but it does taste good and you don't have to feel guilty about it. Definitely worth washing the blender.


Skinny Chocolate Shake
Modified slightly from Anastasia Young via Facebook


Ingredients
  • 15 ice cubes
  • 1/3 whole banana
  • 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
  • 3/4 cup almond milk (unsweetened)
  • 1 - 2 tsp unsweetened cocoa
  • 1 Tbsp honey
Cooking Directions
  1. Mix all ingredients in a blender until smooth.

No comments: