December 31, 2013

Top 5 of 2013


Crockpot Ham and Bean Soup

I couldn't get enough of this soup when I made it.  Very simple and totally delicious, this was my most viewed recipe of 2013.  With the weather so chilly right now, I think I'll go make some.


Samoa Brownies

I fell in love with this recipe the moment I dumped a truckload of caramel coconut over the top and then drizzled it with chocolate.  How can you not love this?


Baked Potato Casserole

Everyone should keep this recipe in their recipe box for those unexpected visitors.  No strange ingredients and in fact you probably have them all available right at this very moment. Combine them together and you get a sure fire hit at the dinner table.


Pineapple Gelato

Number four most viewed recipe from my blog is this Gelato.  I'm thrilled that people were so drawn to it because it is mighty tasty.  Very cool and refreshing on a hot day.


Baked Old Fashioned Donuts

Last but not least, one of my favorite recipes for an old fashioned cake donut that is baked in my very own oven.  I used the baking part as an excuse to eat more.


Thanks to all of you who visit my blog, pin it on Pinterest or share it on Facebook.  I appreciate all of your support and hope to see you and all your friends in 2014!

No comments: