February 2, 2012

My Top Ten Super Bowl Picks



Crazy Feta

I fell in love with this dip the minute I read the word Feta.  I just love this stuff.  If you love Feta too you'll die for this dip.



Bacon Wrapped Smokies with Brown Sugar

How could you possibly go wrong with bacon wrapped little smokies?



Oven Baked French Fries

Seems like such a simple idea but you can flavor these up so many ways that you'll appeal to all your guests different tastes!



Lenny J's Barbecued Beef

Sort of like a homemade Sloppy Joe's, guy food at it's best.



Ashley A's Nana's Jambalaya

If you're looking for something a little different than Chili, you can't go wrong with this option.



Guacamole

Chips and dip are a staple at a Super Bowl Party, it doesn't hurt that this is healthy too!



Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies

Classic Chocolate and Peanut Butter flavors in this chewy cookie.  I love this one!



Browned Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies

The browned butter makes these irresistible.  I adore this cookie.  Slightly crisp on the outside and chewy inside. Perfect!



Five Minute Fudge

Seriously, they only take 5 minutes!  Totally creamy and delicious!



Peanut Butter Cup Brownies

I had to throw a brownie into the mix.  These have mini peanut butter cups mixed in and would go perfectly after a big bowl of Chili (or Jambalaya).

No comments: